Follow Head Coach Jim Schwartz on Twitter

Posted by Chrissie Wywrot on July 26, 2010 – 9:08 pm

As the Detroit Lions head into training camp, Head Coach Jim Schwartz is looking to connect with fans via Twitter.

Fans can now follow Schwartz at http://www.twitter.com/jschwartzlions.

23 Responses to “Follow Head Coach Jim Schwartz on Twitter”

1. By Mike Grassel on Jul 26, 2010 | Reply

Please Coach get these guys ready to play, I have my Grandson rooting for the lions. His Grandma is a pcker fan and his Uncle and dad ar bears fans. INEED TO HAVE HIM SEE THE LIONS WIN ASEASON BEFORE I DIE…. Thanks Carry on and never give up……….Life long Lions Fan

2. By ken roseberry on Jul 27, 2010 | Reply

HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK THE DEFENSE IS GONNA BE IMPROVED THIS YEAR?

3. By twitty on Jul 27, 2010 | Reply

Good luck this year coach.

4. By dclions on Jul 27, 2010 | Reply

I think Pac Man could do well in Detroit. Detroitis not know for it acceptance of out of tolerance behavior. and as far as becoming an asset The Lions could use some attitude in the backfiled. the only question is, is wheter or not this young realizes that not many people get a second or third chance at life. with any luck he will find himself in a Lions jersey on Sunday, and a nice church to praise god for his unrelentless for his children.

5. By detroit lions all the way on Jul 27, 2010 | Reply

good job with the picks i cant wait for the season to start

6. By Dave on Jul 27, 2010 | Reply

good luck coach, I think we’re headed in the right direction

7. By Mickey on Jul 27, 2010 | Reply

Great job with the draft picks and off season moves. I think you are going to surprise some people this year, cant wait!

8. By Larry on Jul 27, 2010 | Reply

Hi coach, As a season ticket holder I’ll be with you all season…Best of luck

9. By Chris Smith on Jul 27, 2010 | Reply

awesome snags in the draft coach love your picks and love the approach you have conveyed to your fans and the fans of the lions. have a curious question for you. As we watch and enjoy college football atleast i do i see more and more verisons of the spread offense be used by college coaches. do you see that type of offense trandsending into the Nfl as more teams have started to use it. Also have you considered it as a package now that you have several players I.e Stanton, Best who are capable of running this type of scheme in detroit? was curious is all thanks.

10. By BILLO313 on Jul 27, 2010 | Reply

I firmly believe that your the Coach that will help restore the roar here in Detroit!!! i cant wait to see what we do this year!!!

11. By karen on Jul 27, 2010 | Reply

Good Luck this season coach. Big fan all my life of 54 years cannot take one more year of loosing I believe you are the coach to get us on the big winning streak. I believe…..

12. By matt on Jul 27, 2010 | Reply

he will be the best coach scince wayne fontes when people liked wayne fontes

13. By BlackWolfStanding on Jul 27, 2010 | Reply

I have said for many years that the Lions need a great defensive line and a great offensive line. Now, the Lions look like they have the starting points for both. If the Lines can come together, we will be in for a ride this year.

It’s time to quit trying to “Restore the Roar” and start “Just Do It!”

14. By lionfan on Jul 27, 2010 | Reply

Ive been a fan for sooooo long about 20 years,,, I really dont want to say “same old lions” I live in New Jersey and tape every game. Pease keep Matt healty !!

15. By Santos and Cam on Jul 28, 2010 | Reply

Each yeat there is always hope and I as a truly dedicated Lions fan think that it is time for all who haven’t given up to get what we deserve. I hope and wish for the best. May we stay healthy and strive to become winners. But whatever the outcome I will still love my Detroit Lions Play hard but have some fun. GOD BLESS OUR DETROIT LIONS.

16. By phil osborn on Jul 28, 2010 | Reply

hi coach, i just want to say thank you for giving the lions some respectability. i havent had this much optimism in a long time. i am not expecting more than 6 wins. you have a really tough schedule. good luck in the up coming season.

17. By jerry on Jul 28, 2010 | Reply

Great job with the rebuild so far! It feels good knowing we have guys of your caliber in charge over there finally!

18. By JDPLION on Jul 28, 2010 | Reply

Coach, I enjoy hearing your choice of music, good to hear a real metal fan. Keep rocking in Rock City.

I’ve been a lions fan my whole life, its so good to see someone (you and Martin) build a team the RIGHT WAY, something that won’t just be a one year and out playoff team but a contender year in and year out.

Keep up the good work.

19. By Fan on Jul 28, 2010 | Reply

I have a feeling that this is our year, and I also think your’e the coach that will lead the lions to the bowl. Good job, and good luck this year

20. By Seth on Jul 28, 2010 | Reply

what about a cb turned SS like a John Wendling 220 run a 448 i think

21. By Seth on Jul 29, 2010 | Reply

or a older gentleman like Ty the pay the man law guy could come in and have him paly ss for us he lost so step but that shouldent matter at safty becuse he see it alll done it all pay man

22. By Dave on Jul 29, 2010 | Reply

Coach we like what your doing, keep up the good work.

23. By macman on Jul 29, 2010 | Reply

Good luck coach, I know things can only get better, my father brought me a lions fan!! Love them 2 death tried to convert my boys i have 4 of them only 1 seems 2 b heading that way a winning season would sure help!! he’s only 4 so im trying more brain washing as camp opens!!