Johnson Interviews with Marshall Faulk During Thursday Practice

Posted by Chrissie Wywrot on January 27, 2011 – 5:16 pm

Detroit Lions wide receiver Calvin Johnson took a moment to talk to NFL alum and NFL Network analyst Marshall Faulk during Thursday’s NFC Pro Bowl practice.

Faulk asked Johnson about Detroit’s push at the end of the 2010 regular season and what the league can expect from the Lions in 2011.

Faulk: “The Detroit Lions, going into the 2011 season … what’s to expect?”

Johnson: “Keep our quarterback healthy, I think we could do big things. Our defense is very solid – we’ve got those guys like Vanden Bosch, Suh, Corey Williams on the front down there and our secondary is just getting better. I know we’re going to have some playmakers on offense, so I’m looking forward to the season.”

Watch the full interview on Detroitlions.com.

8 Responses to “Johnson Interviews with Marshall Faulk During Thursday Practice”

1. By matt on Jan 27, 2011 | Reply

can’t wait till next season already.hopefully start off like they ended this season.

2. By Ralph on Jan 27, 2011 | Reply

I’m itchy about next season, I just can’t wait till the season starts

3. By lionnuts on Jan 27, 2011 | Reply

I live in Aurora, Colorado. I found out the other day that the Lions will be playing @ Denver next season. I AM THERE! Look for a sign that says ” HI SAGINAW,MI!I’M A LIONS FAN! IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT SUH ME!”
    GO LIONS!!!!!!!

4. By Leonard Carter on Jan 27, 2011 | Reply

Very thrilled to finally see you get your due Megatron! GO LIONS!!!!

5. By Jim on Jan 28, 2011 | Reply

2011 will be the tell tale year for Stafford…. injury prone or not.

6. By John on Jan 31, 2011 | Reply

I am a long time Lions fan. I want to thank all the Lions for a suceessful 2010 season. THANK YOU LIONS !! GO GET EM NEXT YEAR.

7. By BILLO313 on Feb 1, 2011 | Reply

i think we will be a Very underrated team next year in alot of peoples eyes. which is fine, because i WANT to see that shock factor. that “HEY, WHERE THE HECK DID THIS TEAM COME FROM” team. next year we will have something to brag about. ill be at the home opener for sure. thats already settled. GO LIONS!!!

8. By Paul on Feb 2, 2011 | Reply

I am really excited to see what the Lions can do 2011. The defense seems like they have a pass finally. I would like to upgrade on linebackers and cornerbacks. As for the offense I would like to upgrade OL and maybe a running back. I think the Lions have the personal in place with management all the way down to players. I thought I would never see this day as a Lions fan. I’m excited for the team GO LIONS !!!!!