Ndamukong Suh releases a statement about ejection

Posted by ttwentyman on November 25, 2011 – 9:44 pm

Lions defensive Ndamukong Suh released his own statement Friday after the team called his actions during Thursday’s Thanksgiving Day game unnaceptable in a statement.

“In the past few hours, I have had time to reflect on yesterday’s game and I want to sincerely apologize for letting my teammates down, the organization, and especially to my fans who look to me for positive inspiration,” he said.

“Playing professional sports is not a game. It is a profession with great responsibility, and where performance on and off the field should never be compromised. It requires a calm and determined demeanor, which cannot be derailed by the game, referee calls, fans or other players.

“I want to reiterate my commitment to working to become a better player, and professional — on and off the field. My reaction on Thursday was unacceptable. I made a mistake, and have learned from it. I hope to direct the focus back to the task at hand — by winning.”

That is a 180-degree turn from his statements after the game in which he denied any wrong doing.

Suh is facing a hefty fine and a possible suspension from the league for repeatedly slamming the head of Packers center Evan Dietrich-Smith to the turf and then stomping on his arm after the two got tangled up following a third-down play in the third quarter of the Lions’ 27-15 loss Thursday.

51 Responses to “Ndamukong Suh releases a statement about ejection”

1. By Carolyn Seaver on Nov 25, 2011 | Reply

My guess is that he has issued this statement in hopes to not be suspended for the rest of the season.

He should have been ejected from the game Thursday, but I feel he should be fined and not suspended for the rest of the season. Football players are constantly punching, pushing, tackling excessively hard and kicking each other. Suh was pushed to the edge and lost his cool.

The announcers even said that the referees were the crew that throw a lot of penalty flags. Howie Long even stated in the post-game show that he was with Suh until the stomp.

Football is a rough, contact sport. Suh lost his composer and should be fined for his actions that are no different than the rest of the league.

2. By Bill Wilkerson on Nov 25, 2011 | Reply

Sounds like the PR department typed this up for you. So which of your statements is the truth? Still not man enough to apologize to the player you stomped on? It’s very obvious you never will be. Get help.

3. By Rio B. on Nov 25, 2011 | Reply

Bill You should chill out. It takes a responsible man to own up to his wrong doing. You dont play pro football so you dont know what its like to be an athlete under constant scrutiny

4. By Bob on Nov 25, 2011 | Reply

We can only assume Ndamukong watched the replay, then realized his statement “I was just trying to regain my balance” was nonsense.

It isn’t easy being a Lions fan Mr. Suh. You’re not helping.

Stop the little girl temper tantrums and kill the QB….metaphorically speaking of course…don’t really kill anyone….I mean it.

5. By jordan on Nov 25, 2011 | Reply

wake up bill grow up get yourself some help because you didn;t see what i saw the mans bicep didn’t even move from the “stomp” if he did stomp him he would of got up and started throwing punches that didn’t happen.

6. By Mark on Nov 25, 2011 | Reply

Nice PR statement. I will not attend another Lions game as long as Suh is on the roster. I am tired of trying to explain what sportsmanship is every time Suh attemps to deliberately hurt a fellow competitor.

7. By dave on Nov 25, 2011 | Reply

suh i understand the guy was p#ssing you off with the way he was holding on to you but don’t let the anger get you off your square,your one of the best but nomatter what you do great on defense there only going to remember what you did wrong(stomp on the guy) it was clear that you didn’t try to hard to stomp him cause you would have done some damage,without you the lion’s were not going to win,with you they would have had a good chance,so remember your better than those you put on the butt’s,no matter what the league does with this do not lose your mental edge,it’s part of what makes you a great player,just stay within the rule’s and keep up the great work

8. By redwingliger on Nov 25, 2011 | Reply

I am not comfortable that Ndamukong has learned anything from this incident based on this latest statement. Personally I would be so ashamed of myself especially after seeing the film that I couldn’t look myself in a mirror. Mr. Suh, I have been a fan of yours since your days at Nebraska, but I am now questioning what I liked about you with all of your recent actions. You dominated in almost every game you played at Nebraska and just because you’re not getting to the quarterback, or running back in the NFL doesn’t mean you have to result to questionable tactics in order to have success. Part of being a Lion is knowing that the calls are never going to go your way because the Lions never seem to get respect, or the slightest consideration for the benefit of the doubt. And the national media LOVES to beat up on the city of Detroit albeit fairly or unfairly, and it’s been going on for years. Nothing makes every other city in the United States look better than when it’s compared to Detroit, so that is a lot of the problem around here. I don’t know if you have any brothers or sisters, but I seriously doubt that you would stomp on one of them, regardless of how frustrated or mad you were at one of them, so keep that in mind while you’re on the field please.

9. By CarpenterDon on Nov 25, 2011 | Reply

I am happy Suh acted like a man and took responsibility for his actions!

10. By redwingliger on Nov 25, 2011 | Reply

What is the deal with this team? Either they’re so lousy as a football team that they can’t win any games, or they’re so undisciplined that you feel embarrassed after every game because of the immaturity and unprofessionalism they play with on the field. I am getting tired of seeing the Lions in the media practically every week because of some stupid idiotic and moronic issue that took place on the field. Detroit’s reputation is bad enough as it is without the Lions organization continually drumming up negative stories for the media to feast on every week. Something else I am really tired of seeing us all of the penalty flags flying all over the field for more stupid penalties that are absolutely ridiculous. For some reason the Detroit Lions draw more unnecessary roughness and/or unsportsmanlike conduct penalties than any other team in the NFL. Often they are for hands to the face of lineman (both offense and defense) on other teams, or grazing an opposing quarterbacks helmet while rushing the passer. Apparently the coaching staff needs to have drills (and possibly beatings) teaching these players to avoid raising their hands above a predetermined level. I wouldn’t doubt we are getting close to 60 or 70 first downs for the opposing teams, and God only knows how many of them were on 3rd down prolonging scoring drives against us.

11. By Paul on Nov 26, 2011 | Reply

Football is a very physical sport which is why we, as Americans love it. The nature of the game naturally leads to physical altercations in the heat of battle. HOWEVER…being on top of another player and having his helmet in both hands, pounding his head into the turf repeatedly and then stomping on that player after you are dragged off of him is not a part of the sport. It is the act of a man child..one who cannot control his emotions. These players make their living doing this and to have one player repeatedly playing with the intent to injure another player is not what this sport is about. And yes…the press has been hard on Suh..but he deserves it. It is only a matter of time before one of his “head” tackles causes somebody to have a career ending injury or worse. Suspend Suh?? Really? Lifetime ban……

12. By Vaughn on Nov 26, 2011 | Reply

Stop fining these players for what amounts to chump change for them. Want to get Suhs’ attention? Suspend him for the rest of the season without pay!! By the way has he apologized to the Green Bay player he stomped?

13. By Dave "Waz" on Nov 26, 2011 | Reply

All you “detractors” are guilty of the same thing you are accusing Suh of. You were all so quick to go out buy your Suh jerseys and be Lions fans and now because of some adversity it goes back into the attic? You are also in denial. Man up and be a fan. This guy put us back on the NFL map. We got Monday Night Football back. We are moved to a Sunday night against the Saints because of the success and attitude that Suh and 21 other guys brought to Detroit. He made one mistake. Yes! I did say one mistake because the other two infractions he was fined for were legal. The league, not to be embarrassed, sided with the officiating. Against GB, Vandenbosch hit the QB with a legimit, legal hit and gets flagged. Eric Wright makes contact within 5 yards of the line of scrimmage and the receiver stumbles and falls. The ball wasn’t in the air until the guy hit ground. We get flagged. Suh, on the previous play is held by 2 GB linemen…no flag. The play in question, he is grabbed by the head, bent over backwards and the guy is still holding onto his leg as he’s trying to stand up. Last I looked at the rule book that was offensive holding. NO FLAG! Except when Suh kicked to pull away, NOT STOMPED. Okay…I side with Howie Long on this one. I was with Suh all the way until he kicked. He should have been the better man and walked away. To those who have played, it is a very difficult thing to do when the playing field is not level. But let’s better understand the circumstances and support this guy because he is obviously down and out right now. Lets lend some “propper” support and help rather than hinder arguably the best defensive lineman in the game. Let’s help him up the way he helped us out of the cellar. That blogger that no longer wants to attend Lion games if Suh is playing…give up that ticket. Give that seat to a true fan. We’ve had enough detractors over the last 10 years.

14. By Finn on Nov 26, 2011 | Reply

Dave, your post is on the money. Mark, that’s your call, feel free to stay at home. Ndamukong, stay smart, we still have high hopes and hold high expectations from you and the rest of this franchise as you guys turn this ship around.

15. By Evilwayz on Nov 26, 2011 | Reply

This guy is really asking for it. How do you call a meeting with Goddell, trying to find out what you are doing wrong, and also what you are allowed to do, and go out and do something like this?
    This guy should be fined and suspended. Poor lack of sportsmanship, and just a stupid move on his part,. Clearly this guy was mad because he was losing. He is making a name for himself and its not the one he wants. If he dosen’t calm down and start playing this game the way its supposed to played he may not be able to play in the NFL. Not only is he hurting himself, he hurts his team doing dumb stuff like that. I hope after this he becomes that player that everyone know he can be.

16. By Joe Manley on Nov 26, 2011 | Reply

@Mark, Goodbye! I choose Suh over you!

17. By Greg on Nov 26, 2011 | Reply

I believe I’m the biggest Lion’s Fan in Australia and have always defended Suh’s rep in the Forums ever since it started, but I can’t defend him this time. Not because it looks legit, because god dammit that was an extremlly important 3rd down stop the Lions needed. Suh said he plays with Composure, if that was the case he would’ve just stayed down until the Packer player got up. The play was well and truely over and at that proffessional level he should’ve known this. I’m sorry Suh but if you get a suspention that is probably not a bad idea, you need a timeout now, come back 3 weeks later alittle fresher and wiser. I was so excited by the 3rd down stop and when you took it away you made me not respect your playing as much anymore. Nick Fairley wasn’t a 1st rd pick for nothing, he should do fine.
    Yes, the NFL is coming abit of a Girls Blouse sport and I hate it as much as the next fan, I miss the old days. But the players must also Blend with the current game or there’s going to be more 3rd stops denied which will result in the Lions not makeing the Playoffs this season. I need you’s to make the playoffs. If you’s go any further than thats a bonus considering all those crazy seasons I witnessed in the past.

18. By mary on Nov 26, 2011 | Reply

I’m with you Joe, support the lions, good day or bad day. Accept responsibility suh, and lets move on.

19. By Dan on Nov 26, 2011 | Reply

I have to say that I’ m very disappointed in the Lions record, as I think they are better than 7-4. That said, after reflecting on this for a few days now, THEY are still MY TEAM – I just can’t root for anyone else!

I have watched the replays of Suh’s actions and yes, he was guilty of slamming the opponents helmet into the ground but, it looks like, as he was trying to “pull away”, he inadvertently stepped on the guys arm. There were other players trying to get at Suh at that particular moment, and his attention had turned toward them, not the guy on the ground. These guys are playing this sport at the highest level, something most of us know nothing about, therefore, the intensity is also at the highest level. ,We all know that Suh is an intense player to begin with, that is why we drafted him and it is also why, when he sacks the QB, the whole crowd erupts into shouts of “S_U_H”!!! – – -SO,when things go wrong on the field, his already high intensity level, goes up even higher. YES, he needs to control it but SUH is SUH, and I am in his corner. He is part of a ferocious defense that has been lacking in Detroit for a long time, and I applaud his efforts. His “Rookie of the Year” honors, last year, were given to him for a reason.

Good or bad, the LIONS are always my team. GO LIONS – and lets finish the season by making the playoffs?

20. By Kenny on Nov 26, 2011 | Reply

I would have to say in regards to Suh being ejected was the right call. I was disoppointed in that play. I wanted the Lions to beat GB but they got what they deserved. After that play the Lions couldn’t stop GB offense. Suh is a crutial player on our deffense and we need him on the field. I will never say that the player needs to go but Suh needs some tough love from the team (teamates included). When you lose enough you will listen and conform. I agree with one of the blogs up above that we must give up 60 or 70 1st downs. Which to me seems like the coaching staff isn’t disaplining the team enough. We are a young team and they players need to understand the importance of every play. GO Lions.

21. By Tommy T on Nov 26, 2011 | Reply

People they don’t call this the “Black and Blue Division” for nothing… People seem to forget that, Suh didn’t.. I love all the fans on here, if the Lions would of won that game, you all would be on Suh’s side and you all know it… And to all you Pecker fans on here, I mean Packer fans, will see you at Lambeau field, and make sure you have those refs nice and paid off because that’s the only way your gonna win… And Suh will be there… GOOO!!! LIONS!!!

22. By Joe Lucido on Nov 26, 2011 | Reply

To be real honest the blame should be put on Schwartz, last year when Suh was a rookie the only thing Schwartz had to say to the guy was look man, you have to use your head, you can’t be ripping helmets off the opposing players and throwing them off onto the field like you just slayed some sort of dragon and then celebrating like you are Hercules, this kind of thing is not going to be tolerated in the NFL. But Schwartz did not say anything to the rookie, he did not want to slow his guy down, this was stupid, he is the leader of this team, he needs to instill discipline and they don’t have any of it, just look at all the inopportune penalties they have. If a team is reflection from the coach on down, maybe Schwartz needs to install a little discipline in himself.

23. By Ghost of Bobby Layne on Nov 26, 2011 | Reply

Sue lost his temper. It is not unusual in sports. Fans lose their tempers sometimes. These things are generally expressed with fistfights. We see it in baseball brawls and in hockey. Society however frowns on having a man down and kicking him and pounding his head into the turf. When one loses one’s temper it is rare to let a man up and then punch him. Our primitive brain takes over for a few moments. These basic impulses can be controlled but it takes time and therapy. Punishment is a good deterant. It works in some cases of domestic violence. Notice I said “some.” Can this rage be curbed and still keep the controlled aggression in a player like Sue? I don’t know. I do not think for one second that players read these comments but it feels good to have a place to express our feelings.

24. By Neaserkah N on Nov 26, 2011 | Reply

This is a classic example of a team that’s used to loosing and a coaching staff that don’t know how to coach. How can people expect Jim S. to talk to this young man when he himself try fighting Jim Harbaugh few weeks ago. The players and coaches on this team need to take a sportmanship class so they can learn how to behave when they’re loosing a game because we see this behaving every week from these looser. GO PACK GO.

25. By mrplanitman on Nov 26, 2011 | Reply

sue was just mad being a baby because hes to lazy to try to get any sacks the guys a joke they should trade him-opps who wants a one year wonder

26. By MIchael Mac on Nov 26, 2011 | Reply

I am completely a Packer fan. I was enjoying what was happening in Detroit because of the way they hav recovered from what Matt Millen did to that organization. I like how hard and tough they play. They have to do something with Suh. His head hunting and now this last episode is a bit too much. I do think Suh is a great player but he must get his act together to help this up and coming team. You have all the pieces and get them woriking together. Good Luck Detroit, I will be watching you but am still a Packer fan.

27. By Rasty on Nov 26, 2011 | Reply

I hope the statement truly reflects the next step in the maturity of a young man.

28. By Jim on Nov 26, 2011 | Reply

As much as I’m a diehard Lions fan I think the Lions should double what ever the league’s disciplinary action is. If the league suspends him for 2 games Lions should add 2 additional games to it. if Suh is sincere with this recent statement, then he has a lot of work and a long road ahead to prove he’s not a thug/dirty player.

29. By alkaline on Nov 26, 2011 | Reply

I recall when the football cards were playing in Saint Louis lineman Conrad Dobler had the reputation as the dirtiest player in the league; Suh is like the reincarnation of Dobler.
    For my money and Mr. Ford’s too, the sooner the club is shed of Suh, the better.

30. By justafan on Nov 26, 2011 | Reply

I find this “apology” to be completely lacking any senses of true remorse. He never even mentions the name of the player whose head he shoved in the ground three times before trying to stomp on him…..much less apologizes to him.

My children were watching and my 7 year old daughter said called Suh a “bad man” and my 10 year old called him a poor sport. I am truly disappointed int he coach and team leadership and their lack of public and sincere remorse for the action of their player. Totally classless…and a poor reflection upon a ounce proud franchise. .

31. By lions lose again on Nov 26, 2011 | Reply

yes he has talent! but he has no concept of right or wrong! he deserves to be suspended for 8 games and then put on a very short leash!

32. By Jake on Nov 26, 2011 | Reply

@Dan, How can you say we are better than 7-4? If anything we should be 5-6, we SHOULD have lost to Dallas and we SHOULD have lost to Minnesota. Suh has 3 sacks this year, and I dont want to hear about him getting double teamed, Demarcus Ware gets doubled all the time and leads (or 2nd) the league in sacks at half Suh’s weight. Jim Schwartz acts like an idiot and the players just follow his lead.

33. By Bob on Nov 26, 2011 | Reply

Suh should be banned for games for the remainder of this season without pay. Suh you may inspire athletes, but it is highly unlikely that you inspire fans. You let down your organization, fellow NFL players and the fan community. You are immature, and have hopefully at this point established an essential understanding of your significant personality and character shortcomings. Please find a constructive course of action to overcome these deficiencies to prevent any future embarrassment to your organization and fellow man.

34. By Tech Sergeant Jimi on Nov 27, 2011 | Reply

I love the way Suh plays. This is Detroit. He is Detroit. Don’t come into our town thinking you can get away with holding us down after a play. Suh is still young. He will learn how to discreetly punish people in the scrum. Remember the “Bad Boys”? We as fans love dirty players on our teams. Bill Laimbeer is still a “favorite son” of Detroit sports lore. We NEED more players like Ndamukong Suh. The black and blue division NEEDS more players like Ndamukong Suh.

35. By paul b. on Nov 27, 2011 | Reply

I can not beleave that there are so many head hunters on here that say they are lions fans. I think suh is one of the best D-linesman in the game today. And he has hepled this team alot But , he must play alittle bit smarter and know these guys are going to do anything to make him loose it. So he comes out looking bad. I love my LIONS and the team But d#mm lets get your act together as a team too. I still think that GOODELL should really look at the refs watch all the holding on that O-LINE if they are going to let them play . Let Them play on both sides of the ball. Don’t be one sided cause it the packer or any N.L or , the jets or anyone esle. Thats what taken away from the game of football. I think thats the reason the refs are one sided against suh cause he when to Goodell to bi##h about the one sided calls . Its okay for them do to do this but i can’t do it back or i get a flag. How’s that work for ya suh. Its the refs more than the players to me…. So get them to do there jobs too and , the rest would work out too. I would like to see how many of these refs are playin the odds in vegsa . MAKES U WONDER!!!! There’s more going on here than meets the eye that’s for sure… I DO NOT think suh is the bad guy here just the one who was they have targeted here. But use your head Please SUH. Be THE BETTER MAN.. DO NOT HURT YOUR TEAM THIS WAY!! RIGHT OR WRONGE!! K
    How lets move on.. GO LIONS GO SUH !!!

36. By Paul on Nov 27, 2011 | Reply

I agree that Suh is probably the most talented defensive palyer in the NFL, but he needs to learn to control himself. He is seriuosly going to hurt somebody, maybe worse if he keeps targeting the QB’s heads. You take a guy of his size and strength and have him start ripping at people’s heads and bad things are going to happen. Plus his undisciplined play hurts his team and reflects poorly on the whole team..

37. By rebobmi on Nov 27, 2011 | Reply

Having gone to the Pacards website and listen to what the player said on what happened. He said it was a phyiscal game and things happen. He didn’t seem to have any resentment to Suh. So I think Suh should except his responsibility for his action. Take what ever punishment he gets, learn from this and move on!

38. By Joe Hardaway on Nov 28, 2011 | Reply

not to justify what Suh did but if you take a close look at most plays that led to his emotional outburst he is being illegally held by 2 lineman most of the time. I have listen to people say he is a bust and he is not having the same year as his rookie year but every ones game plan is to hold Suh whenever possible and how often do you see a flag for that!? Of course he is going to blow up about it! Suh needs to really make it known to the commissioner and the public of whats going on. So what if they say we are complaining about the refs but 2 wrongs do not make a right. I hope Suh learns from this and continues to be the destructive force he is when playing. We can manage without Suh for 2 games so lets go Lions!!!!

39. By tim on Nov 28, 2011 | Reply

I would like to say that a 23 or 24 year old man should not be expected to act totally rational all of the time!!!! SUH, being a force on the feild in the NFL, is still a young man growing up and finding himself as a person. All of the people that are pointing the finger at him and dubbing him as a dirty player, need to stop, take a breath, and take a good look at where they were in life at his age. I doubt you had as much pressure to perform, or as much responsibility as he does at his young age. I do not rationalizie his actions, it hurt the team, and his reputation. Hind site is twenty twenty. That applies to his statement and your own thoughts of the incident. Give the kid a break!!!

40. By Richard on Nov 28, 2011 | Reply

He should be fined AND suspended. There are other players in the league that have done things comparatively as bad and have been suspended 5 games and fined. The NFL cannot have a double standard. If the shoe were on the other foot and Stafford was repeatedly pummeled into the ground and then stomped on how would you feel? You would want that player suspended and fined. That is what needs to happen.

41. By Barry on Nov 28, 2011 | Reply

I as a fan of the game of football just want to say that if you are going to punish 1 player for the same thing that dozens of players do …….well then that is wrong. I guess that just goes to show that just like always lets make an example out of the Detroit Lions I am not saying what Mr. Suh did was right, but how can it be wrong if a lot of other players can do the same thing and have no repercussions coming back to them? This is a witch hunt just because Suh plays for Detroit with the kind of emotion that players should have in this sport.

42. By DUKE on Nov 28, 2011 | Reply

Suh will be around for a while, is easy for us to sit back and talk about this and that,to all you haters, suh loves the game he plays it with hart,he gives 110% every time his on the field,we have all seen it how unfare the refs have been on him,and of course he is made from flesh and blood he has emotions ,, not a robot .
    he is being fouled left and right and no calls are made,and that frustrates him, yeeah its a profesional football, they get paid a lot of money,it happend on thanks givings day, how many times have we seen players act worst, not even being ejected,
    Im not saying it is acceptable what he did, but I think everyone is over reacting
    and is not fare to Suh,
    He will learn from this, and Lions will be even better next year, after they make the playoffs this year,I cant stand Irwin when he said you cant do that on thanksgiving day, whats the diference? to Suh is just another game that he plays to win.He wil get suspended ,like joe said will manage without him
    but man I wish we had more players like him, and better refs who are fair.GO LIONS GO

43. By Don on Nov 28, 2011 | Reply

I would also like to say that I do not however believe that we lost the Game because of the penalties that were thrown against us.
    Our Lions that we all love here in Detroit, at least true detroiters. (: Lost the Game because of the Players own doing’s on that particular day.
    I do not and wil not blame the coach’s however because of the fact that this is a great coaching staff and most of us know that.
    however I will say that I sometimes think that Linehan goes a little to far with too many little short passes. and that when we DO have a Running game that is starting to show up that, that is when he should try to open the field up a little more by spreading the ball around on some long pass play’s and some that reach to other WR’s besides just Calvin.
    However wwith having calvin out there on the field it is Very hard not to go to him. I Love this TEAM! GO LIONS!

44. By simms on Nov 28, 2011 | Reply

STOP SAYING HE IS A SPECIAL TALENTED PLAYER, SO WHAT IF HE IS, BUT NOW HE IS A SPECIAL AZZOH! TRADE HIM NOW!

45. By SANDMAN84 on Nov 28, 2011 | Reply

GO LIONS!!!!

46. By tony saprano on Nov 28, 2011 | Reply

aint this something the best player to come along since barry sanders
    and every one of you fans wanted him to be aggreive humm now that he is to
    aggreive everyone of you fans turn on him yes i seen what he did . did anybody
    see as always how the refs cheat our team time and time again in our own
    park they are the ones that should be given a BIG fine they should be held
    for there no calls and bad calls against our team make them to pay part of there
    pay checks for there bad calls i dont blame suh one bit a person can only
    take so much we love you suh keep up the good work pgames are fixs i some time think
    these

47. By detroit on Nov 28, 2011 | Reply

DAN, YOUR ON THE MONEY WE ARE BETTER THAN 7-4,
    TOO JAKE ARE YOU KIDDING ME COMPARING DEMARUC WARE AN END TO A D TACKLE. COME-ON MAN. DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND THE GAME AND WHAT EACH POSITION REPRESENTS. SUH HAS 50 LBS ON HIM AND D TAKLE HAS 2 GAP RESPONSEABLITY WHERE AN END PLAYS RUN ON HIS WAY TO THE QB.

DAVE “WAZ” YOUR ON THE MARK 2 OF THE 3 FINES SUH HAS GOTTEN WERE BOGUS. WHERE IS THE OLD NFL.

FOR THE GUY WHOM STATED DONT TRY TO HURT SOMEONE. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY, EVERY GUY ON THE FIELD IS TRYING TO HURT SOMEONE. THAT IS PART OF THE GAME. IF YOU CAN’T HANDLE IT WATCH ANOTHER SPORT WHERE THEY EAT TEA AND CRUMPANTS.

SUH IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST REASONS WE HAVE HAD THE SUCCESS WE HAVE HAD. WE NEED TO SUPPORT HIM AND KNOW THAT SCHWARTZ HAS CONTROL AND WILL GET THIS DONE.

HE TOOK OVER THE WORST TEAM IN THE NFL 3 YEARS AGO AND LOOK WHERE WE ARE AT. I HAVE FRIENDS THAT ARE FANS OF OTHER TEAMS ROOTING FOR OUR BELOVED LIONS.

FOR THE GUY WHO THINKS DETROIT GETS A BAD RAP. STOP FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF AND OUR CITY. THIS IS A GREAT CITY FULL OF GREAT HARD WORKING PEOLPE. THE PROBLEM IS THE MEDIA DOES’NT UNDERSTAND THE MIDWEST. STILL HARD WORKING NEVER SAY DIE PEOPLE. WHILE THE REST OF THE COUNTRY IS GOING LIBERAL. NOT WANTING TO KEEP SCORE AT THEIR SONS SOCCER GAME SO THEIR IS NO LOSSER’S. GET OVER IT SOME ONE HAS TO WIN AND SOMEONE HAS TO LOSE ,THATS LIFE.

48. By detroit on Nov 28, 2011 | Reply

ONLY A FEW WORDS FOR THE NEXT TIME WE PLAY THE GORD HEADS.

DOWN GOES RODGERS DOWN GOES RODGERS.

49. By Tom on Nov 28, 2011 | Reply

After reading most of the moronic support for Suh, it is no wonder the city has the reputation that it has. Maybe it is deserved.

50. By heather on Nov 28, 2011 | Reply

keep you’r cool suh! if it wasn’nt for you i would not like the lions at all.

51. By Detroit Lions #1 on May 2, 2012 | Reply

I’m glad that mess is finally over with! GO LIONS! SB 2012!!!