Suh’s appeal hearing at 3 p.m. Thursday.

Posted by ttwentyman on November 30, 2011 – 6:52 pm

Ndamukong Suh’s appeal hearing will be held at 3 p.m. Thursday, according to reports.

The hearing will take place in front of Art Shell, who’s appointed jointly by the league and player’s association for such cases.

Suh kicked Packers guard Evan Dietrich-Smith during the Lions’ 27-15 loss to the Packers on Thanksgiving. Suh was flagged and ejected for the incident. The NFL handed down a two-game suspension to Suh on Tuesday.

If Suh loses the appeal, he miss Sunday’s game in New Orleans and a match-up against the Vikings at Ford Field Dec. 11.

6 Responses to “Suh’s appeal hearing at 3 p.m. Thursday.”

1. By Ghost of Bobby Layne on Nov 30, 2011 | Reply

He is not going to win this appeal. What a waste of everyone’s time. He needs this suspension.

2. By Charliw on Nov 30, 2011 | Reply

So um, Suh don’t do that anymore. . . and I think the ejection was punishment enough, the Lions had a shot at winning, and Suh had to watch them lose while he couldn’t do a damn thng about it. And come on, I’ve seen worse thing happen and gotten away with

3. By Ghost of ghost of Bobby Lane on Nov 30, 2011 | Reply

But did her really kick him? I didn’t see contact (maybe I missed it) my impression was he stomped his foot as if having a temper tantrum. I do not think there was intent to kick the guy in the head. Could be wrong but that’s my take

4. By Rick on Dec 1, 2011 | Reply

Nobody WINS this.
    It is my hope that within this appeal the complete body of evidence is presented, including the flagrant unsportsmanlike behavior immediately preceding this “stomp, and all the profiling Suh has had to put up with.
    There is a reason he refused to apologize, hopefully this all comes to light in this process.
    Put down your pitchforks and torches.

5. By BRUCE HOULE on Dec 1, 2011 | Reply

I am a Lions long time fan and Suh got off easy and should have been suspended for at least 4 games. He has an attitude that is not what an NFL professional player is about. While one can play the game with intensity, there must be respect for all the other players. Suh is an embarrasment to the fan base and needs to grow up or leave and become a professional wrestler or ultimate style fighter but not a football player!!!

6. By Detroit Lions #1 on Apr 29, 2012 | Reply

You guys just watch, in 2012 Suh is going to be on his best behavior and DOMINATE!