Ndamukong Suh says “It’s time to get to real work” after “Splash” elimination

Posted by Chrissie Wywrot on March 26, 2013 – 9:31 pm

Ndamukong Suh on Splash

Photo courtesy of ABC

It was a short-lived stint on ABC’s Splash for Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh.

Suh ended up in a “dive off” following the first round of the reality show and was ultimately eliminated.

Upon being told he had been eliminated, Suh told show host Joey Lawrence, “It’s time to get to real work.”

For Suh, the show acted as a way for him to get into even better physical shape leading into the Detroit Lions’ offseason program.

“I had a great time on the show,” Suh told Detroitlions.com. “I really increased my flexibility and it was an amazing challenge for my body and mind.”

Suh, who was a swimmer growing up, went through workouts every day he trained for the show and added yoga to his routine as well.

Follow Ndamukong Suh on Twitter @ndamukong_suh and on Facebook at @Suh90

6 Responses to “Ndamukong Suh says “It’s time to get to real work” after “Splash” elimination”

1. By D1 on Mar 27, 2013 | Reply

It’s time time to get back to worl and get some more sackss this coming season… Can’t wait to see the entire Roster D’fence & O’fence.

2. By marcus on Mar 27, 2013 | Reply

Glad man out of trouble having some fun and staying in football shape thats whats up!

3. By Steven Snyder on Mar 27, 2013 | Reply

I have to say, the judging on Splash was very poor to say the least. I know Ndamukong was a good sport about the whole affair, but a number of us feel that the judging on the show has been quite unfair and inconsistent. Ndamukong should still be on the show, as should Keisha who was eliminated in the first episode. You did great Suh! And I’m a Bears fan to boot!

4. By Rebelyankee on Mar 27, 2013 | Reply

Suh rocks the media needs to get of his back badly !!!

5. By Hogfish on Mar 28, 2013 | Reply

Good PR for Suh.
    With all the positive vibes. Suh should make a big splash in 2013 with an outstanding year.

6. By Black Wolf Standing on Apr 2, 2013 | Reply

Looking into my crystal ball:

Suh is going to run through some double teams this year.